Anonymous said: Hi Quidcrush! Quick question, in your opinion who are the (number of your choosing, I'd suggest 5) most eligible bachelors and bachelorettes in the QUK community at the moment? include your own thoughts if you want. *disclaimer: I don't want people taking this as gospel, it's only an opinion after all.*
okay, so after a brief panic of realising that literally every single quidkid is brilliant, we think that we’ve narrowed it down to the five most eligible quidkids in the UK
(disclaimer: this is mostly OP, with input from AW)
so, in no particular order:
- Fiona H (London) mad seeking skillz, an uncanny resemblance to Brienne of Tarth, the loveliest host i’ve ever had - what more could you ask for in a person?
- Lizzie W (Leeds) okay so I have to admit that I am in love with her graphic design - like seriously, have you seen the QUK logo??????
- David D (Quidlings) one of the mainstays of the Quidling beater line up, and rumour has it that he’s very good friends with Father Quidmas himself…
- Steffan D (Cambridge) a former Chimera, a formidable beater, now helping set up a team in Cambridge (like the traitor he is) (in fact, why is he even on this list?) (bloody tabs)
- Emily S (Edinburgh) look at her cakes. look at them. are you not drooling in delight and amazement.
but seriously this list is only the tip of the iceberg, it seems like a prerequisite for quidditch is being a fantastic person
Aw - I’m very flattered :3